Latest Posts

VOGUE-ing

By 8:57 am ,

Madonna and her famous 'Vogue-ing' pose
Where the hell am I in these past few months? Being bored (sometimes amazed) by my new job. But then I always realized one thing that never make me bored: fashion. Now, I think, rather than being a telecommunication company's editor, I would like to be a fashion editor...

Well, I'm still waiting for Vogue expanding their emperor in Indonesia. I'm gladly, willingly, working there.

Talking bout Vogue, do you know that even word 'Vogue' itself is become a phrase? Madonna used it for her one of amazing hits. And now, 'Vogue' touches k-pop industry. No, I'm not talking bout Vogue Korea (that does exist and has superb superb fashion spread).

What I mean is 'Vogue' becoming a dance move. Choreography. How could?! If you ever watched Madonna-Vogue video then you know. A move that model-esque like you posing for a fashion spread. And if you narrow-minded people think this dance is too 'gay' for a man. Well, maybe that's not your cup of tea and that's ok.

My opinion, when a man do the Vogue-ing, that's the beauty of it. A muscular body do the flowing flexible pose. Like hard to the touch but soft and gentle on the eye (now that sounds wrong in my head). Very theatrical. And I think that's why Madonna used man for her video. That's the beuaty of Vogue-ing.

Madonna - VOGUE

















And here's the kpop version of vogue-ing. No, no, no, no they aren't kpop boyband that you usually loathing to death and you wish your friend (or your girlfriend) stop listening to them. They're the oldest kpop boyband, the first generation, the legend in kpop industry. In Indonesia you might see them like Trio Libels, Cool Colors, ME, and Coboy. OMG, who the hell are they?! Oh, then I bet you didn't grow up in 90's.

I don't ask you to listen to their song. I don't. I don't even listen any of their songs until this one -which is surprisingly awesome. All I want is YOU to focus on their choreography. The way they move, the
expression, the body language, and how the Vogue-ing is done.

If them youngsters kpop boyband think they're very cool, well look at these grown man (30 something) doing Vogue-ing. You shall shut your mouth and please leave.

You Might Also Like

0 comments