Latest Posts

Young Blood

By 9:50 am ,

happy birthday to me

im 23 and i know there are still long road to go

age is just a number. but your soul is ageless.

feels like seventen ...




We're only young and naive stillWe require certain skillThe mood it changes like the windHard to control when it begins
The bittersweet between my teethTrying to find the in-betweenFall back in love eventuallyYeah yeah yeah yeah
Can't help myself but count the flawsClaw my way out through these wallsOne temporary escapeFeel it start to permeate
We lie beneath the stars at nightOur hands gripping each other tightYou keep my secrets hope to diePromises, swear them to the sky
The bittersweet between my teethTrying to find the in-betweenFall back in love eventuallyYeah yeah yeah yeah
As it withersBrittle it shakesCan you whisperAs it crumbles and breaksAs you shiverCount up all your mistakesPair of forgiversLet go before it's too lateCan you whisperCan you whisperCan you whisperCan you whisper
The bittersweet between my teethTrying to find the in-betweenFall back in love eventuallyYeah yeah yeah yeahThe bittersweet between my teethTrying to find the in-betweenFall back in love eventuallyYeah yeah yeah yeah


You Might Also Like

0 comments